- Why Visit
The show is a must-attend for industry professionals associated with buying and global sourcing of furniture.
The show provides opportunities for both volume buying and sourcing, as well as smaller operators including start-ups who are keen to access international suppliers.
Whether you are an established Importer, wholesaler, retailer, department store, organised buying group, contract outfitter, institutional buyer, sourcing agent, interior designer, contract packer, architect, visual merchandiser, hotel, developer, store designer, or speciality retailer, you will be inspired by what is on offer at the event.
- Discover first-hand new trends
- Meet, compare and connect with international manufacturers, suppliers, agents and industry experts
- Order direct from suppliers and rationalise your supply chain
- Expand your network and commercial opportunities by connecting with new international industry contacts
- Improve your business offering by sourcing new products and assessing existing and potential suppliers
If any of the following describes your role, you can’t? miss this event.
- Senior Management
- Product Developer
- Private Label Agent
- Quality Manager
- Planning Manager
- Logistics Manager
- Merchandise Manager
The combined events will introduce you to approximately 300 businesses from around the world.
With so many businesses well versed in working with Australian companies, you will find multiple partnership options at the one event with diverse capabilities and from both established and emerging production regions.
You may also be interested in...
- Why You Should Exhibit under Exhibiting
Australia’s off shore manufacturing and importing is increasing year on year.
- Do I need to register to attend as a Visitor? under FAQS
Yes, all visitors must register if they want to attend the Expo.
- Do I need a visa to visit Australia? under FAQS
Most international visitors to Australia will require a visa to enter the country.